Accessing Council Services:
- You can access advice, or support with using our online services, by phoning 01268 882200 (8.45am to 5.15pm Mon to Thurs, and to 4.45pm on Fri)
- The Kiln Road office will re-open for pre-booked appointments only (9.00am to 4.00pm), these can be arranged on a case by case basis by phoning 01268 882200.
- You can find information and advice on COVID-19 and our 24/7 online services on our Coronavirus information page .
Can I Buy My Home?
Under the Right to Buy scheme, most tenants have the legal right to buy their home. However, the following tenants are unable to buy their home:
• Tenants of sheltered housing schemes.
• Tenants occupying some of our properties that are suitable for occupation by elderly or disabled tenants.
• Non-secure tenants (generally those occupying properties on a temporary basis or those who have a broken court order).
• Tenants of properties which the Council intends to demolish.