Accessing Council Services:
You can now access services, get advice and support, and transact with us in the following ways:
- By accessing our wide range of 24/7 online services
- By emailing directly to the relevant service
- By phoning First Contact on 01268 882200 (8.45am to 5.15pm Mon to Thurs, and to 4.45pm on Fri).
- By pre-booked appointment at the Kiln Road office (9.00am to 4.00pm Mon to Fri) - these can be arranged by phoning First Contact on 01268 882200.
Other Recycling FAQ's
- Where can I recycle computer equipment?
- Where can I get a compost bin?
- Where can I get a water butt?
- Where are the nearest glass, cans and textiles recycling banks?
- Can I have an Assisted Collection form?
- Can you collect rubbish, large items, settees, chairs, fridges etc from my home (e.g. bulky waste)?
Click below for more information:
Please click below for more information:
Please Note: This service is only for an elderly / disabled resident who has difficulty in putting out their refuse / recycling.
Please contact us (including your name and address) firstname.lastname@example.org, or telephone us on 01268 882200 so that we can send the form to you.
We provide a bulky waste service of household items of waste e.g. tables, chairs, beds etc.
Please see the link below for more information:
Back to Questions