Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
In line with social distancing advice and to protect residents and staff the Council has taken the decision to close the Council offices to the public until further notice.
Whilst the offices are closed to visitors, you are still able to access services and information from this website 24/7.
Information and advice on coronavirus (COVID-19) and how to access Council Services during this period can be found on our Coronavirus information page
You are invited to view and contribute to the The Mayor's Covid Record of Reflection
Other Recycling FAQ's
- Where can I recycle computer equipment?
- Where can I get a compost bin?
- Where can I get a water butt?
- Where are the nearest glass, cans and textiles recycling banks?
- Can I have an Assisted Collection form?
- Can you collect rubbish, large items, settees, chairs, fridges etc from my home (e.g. bulky waste)?
Click below for more information:
Please click below for more information:
Please Note: This service is only for an elderly / disabled resident who has difficulty in putting out their refuse / recycling.
Please contact us (including your name and address) email@example.com, or telephone us on 01268 882200 so that we can send the form to you.
We provide a bulky waste service of household items of waste e.g. tables, chairs, beds etc.
Please see the link below for more information:
Back to Questions