Peabody Essex Outreach Service
About Peabody’s Service
Peabody provide a range of guidance and support to help you feel more confident and able to manage independently.
Peabody work with you to find out what help you need and how to achieve the things that are important to you.
You can receive one off support for an immediate need or longer-term help for up to 6 months. The level of support you need will be agreed when Peabody first contact you or at your assessment.
Who can access the service?
Anyone can refer into this service, you just need to be over 16, living in Castle Point and in need of some support.
You can refer yourself, be referred by another agency or professional or by your family or friends.
What support do Peabody offer?
At the beginning of the service, Peabody will go through an assessment with you to find out exactly what help you need.
Peabody can help with a range of different things such as:
• Benefit claims and advice
• Employment, training and volunteering opportunities
• Housing and homelessness issues
• Support for drug and alcohol problems
• Help with managing rent arrears
• Getting support with mental health
• Help with managing money and budgeting
• Health and wellbeing
• Care and support options in Essex
The service is available to ring for free on 0800 288 8883 or by emailing email@example.com.