Accessing Council Services:
You can now access services, get advice and support, and transact with us in the following ways:
- By accessing our wide range of 24/7 online services
- By emailing directly to the relevant service
- By phoning First Contact on 01268 882200 (8.45am to 5.15pm Mon to Thurs, and to 4.45pm on Fri).
- By pre-booked appointment at the Kiln Road office (9.00am to 4.00pm Mon to Fri) - these can be arranged by phoning First Contact on 01268 882200.
Cost of Living Support
Cost of Living Toolkit
The following list contains 7 tools that may help with managing the cost of living;
1. First, check if you are eligible for any council tax discounts and disregards.
2. Then check our council tax payment options to find the right payment plan for you.
3. Next use our benefits calculator to see what support you may be entitled to.
4. Then complete a Council Tax Support form if you are eligible.
5. For more help with housing costs check out our Discretionary Housing Payment scheme.
6. Then, take control of your finances by creating your own personal budget plan.
For further help and support , you can also contact the following agencies who work in partnership with us