Recycle your Garden Waste in many ways:
Wheeled bin subscription service
New subscription - starts 1st March
Renew your subscription
- New subscriptions start 1st April only £37, half price from October.
- Current subscriptions end 31 March
- Bins will be delivered within 28 days of subscription.*a
- Subscriptions run April to March, but can be taken up at any time during the year
a *Terms & Conditions [pdf] 159KB
What are the benefits of having a wheeled bin?
- No need to keep buying sacks
- Price of one bin always cheaper than buying 6 rolls of sacks per year
- Easier to use than sacks
- Wheeled bin is more suitable for thorny and twiggy material
- You subscribe to as many bins you want at the same price
- Bin dimensions: H: 1070mm W: 580mm D: 740mm - Capacity: 240 litres
How to use your garden bin
What happens to your Garden Waste?
Castle Point's garden waste is processed at a composting site adjacent to Rainham Landfill site in the method shown in this video: