Help and Advice
This page provides specific information to assist you, your family and businesses to manage money, debt and other related matters. Just click on your chosen subject matter.
- Benefits and financial support (GOV.Uk, Tax Credits and Turn to Us)
- Link to “how to” create an email account
- Businesses (Self Employed and Business Rates)
- Debt Advice and Support
- Employment issues
- Energy Efficiencies (saving you money)
- Housing Options, Repossession and Shelter
- Need help with your rent or council tax?
Advice and Support Timetable
Please see the advice and support timetable Advice & Support Timetable [pdf] 290KB showing what is available across the borough for free.
Other useful information for people who are
Mental Health Support
- CAVS Ways to Wellness (Castle Point Association of Volunteers)
- Child & Adolescent Mental Health Team
- CRUSE Bereavement
- The Ship Directory (Southend Info Point and Directory for Adults, Children & Families