Please submit planning applications online at The Planning Portal https://www.planningportal.co.uk/apply
Your application should include one or all of the following:
- 1 signed and dated copy of the fully completed planning application form
- 1 copy existing and proposed elevations and floor plans – scale not less than 1:100
- 1 copy of the location plan (Ordnance Survey based) - scale not less than 1:1250 or 1:2500
- The location plan must:
- Show at least 2 main roads and surrounding buildings
- The direction of North
- A red line must clearly edge the application site
- A blue line must be drawn around any other land owned by the occupant
- 1 proposed block / site plan – scale not more than 1:500
- - Plan must show the boundaries of the site, position of all existing buildings and position of new extensions and buildings
- Sworn affidavit(s) from people with personal knowledge of the history or use of the building
- Any further evidence that will assist the application e.g photographs, invoices or documentation indicating the time it has been there.
- Description of all uses of land within the site
- The correct fee (paid online via the Planning Portal or by phone 01268 882200)
Plans must be accurate and to a recognised scale.
It is up to the applicant to provide sufficient evidence to convince the authority that the use, operation or activity is lawful to enable the Authority to issue a certificate.