Welcome to Castle Point Borough Council
This website is primarily designed for local residents, giving them an opportunity to find out more about their council and access its services. However this site also contains information to help local community groups, businesses and visitors to our borough.
The Borough of Castle Point, situated on the coastline of south-east Essex on the northern side of the Thames estuary,has an area of 17.3 square miles and a population of approximately 86,000 people.
A-Z of services
- Abandoned Vehicles
- About the council
- Adult Learning
- Agendas, Minutes Library
- Air Quality in Castle Point
- Anti Social Behaviour - enforcement
- Anti-social Behaviour
- Apply for it
- Hadleigh Art Trail
- Licensing of Animal Welfare Establishments
- Reporting anti-social behaviour
- What is anti-social behaviour?